1.- $250 prize.
$ 250.00 (two hundred fifty USD) in a GMT Prime's account.
- The competition can have only one winner (participant). If there is a tie (a situation in which two or more traders finish the competition with the same balance), GMT Prime will give the award to the trader with the highest number of positive trades. If the tie continues, the award will be given to the trader with the lowest drawdown.
- The prize will be paid into a GMT Prime's live account. If the winner does not have an account on GMT PRIME, he/she will need to complete the registration process, in order to open the account. If the winner's application is rejected, GMT PRIME will give the award to the second best participant in the same competition and category.
- After completing the process of opening the real account, the user will receive his award the prize real account.
- If after 15 days of announcing the contest's winner, the participant couldn't be reached or has not sent the required documentation, this forfeits his/her right to claim the prize.
- Winners may request a withdrawal for the totality of the funds earned in the contest if, and only if, 3 (three) of the following conditions are met:
- (1) The user already has a Live Account with GMT Prime which is at least six-month-old (Bonus/Contests prize accounts do not apply).
- (2) The user opened at least two (2) trades (Buy / Sell) weekly continuously for fifty two (52) weeks.
- (3) The user has deposited at least $500 into its GMT Prime account.
- (4) The amount to be withdrawn is equal or greater than $500.
*In case of failure to comply with the previous conditions or the General Terms and Conditions for FOREX Contests, GMT Prime reserves the right to fully or partially suspend the payment of the prize to the contest's winner.
- In order to participate in the competition, you must agree with the General Terms and Conditions for FOREX Contests. You may not register on the competition nor receive any award unless you agree with these rules.
- In order to compete, the participant should provide an user name, first name, last name (all the information may be verifiable by GMT prime).
- The user name should be unique; it may not be chosen by another trader. The user name should not have any reference related to GMT Prime. Word such as "GMT Prime trader", "GMT Prime Steroids” are not allowed.
- The Registration for Round 2 will be open for the period of the competition that start at 16:30 (GMT - Greenwich Mean Time) on August 01, 2016 and end at 16:30 GMT on August 19, 2016.
- The Registration for Round 1 was open for the period of the competition that start at 16:30 (GMT - Greenwich Mean Time) on May 09, 2016 and ended at 16:30 GMT on May 30, 2016.
- GMT PRIME may reject any registration with inconsistent information or disqualify any participant that provides false personal information.
- The individual who performs the registration should be the same who uses the trading account during the competition and the only one who can receive the prize. Neither the accounts nor the award are transferable to another individual.
- It is not allowed to register in the contest with more than one account. If GMT Prime detects that any competitor is trading with more than one account, he/she will be disqualified.
- In order to compete, the participant accepts that either the information provided during the registration process or the participant's trading records may be used and published by GMT Prime.
- As stated in the General Terms and Conditions for FOREX Contests, residents and citizens of the United States are not allowed to participate in the contest. If there is a situation where a participant has registered with false information and he/she wins the contest, the prize will be given to the next competitor on the contest's standings.
- As stated in the General Terms and Conditions for FOREX Contests, GMT Prime's employees cannot participate in the contest.
- Failure to comply with any of the previous rules, or any other element or action that GMT Prime considers is against the rules of the competition or the General Terms and Conditions for FOREX Contests, may result in the participant's disqualification.
3.- Setup and operation of the accounts
- The CONTEST account may be accessed through the GMT Prime MetaTrader 4 platform.
- The initial balance will be $100, a leverage of 1:66, a Margin Call of 120% and a Stop out Level of 100%. The maximum lot size per trade is 10 (ten).
- The MetaTrader 4 account access will be sent to participants inmediately (applicable only for this round).
- The contest Round 2 start on August 01, 2016 at 18:00 (GMT Time) and end on August 19, 2016 at 16:30 (GMT Time).
- The contest Round 1 started on May 09, 2016 at 18:00 (GMT Time) and ended on June 24, 2016 at 16:30 (GMT Time).
- There is no maximum duration for open trades. However, only closed trades will be considered to determine the result of the contest.
- Any trade still open before the DEMO account expiration, will not be valid to determine the results of the contest.
- The participant can open a MAXIMUM of 5 (five) trades per week. Failure to comply with the weekly trading limit, may disable the participant to win the contest's prize.
- Participants can trade manually or using any script or Expert Advisor if, and only if, it works within the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- Failure to follow any of these rules or any activity that attempts to break the General Terms and Conditions for FOREX Contests may result in the participant's disqualification..
The contest standings list the participants according to the profit they have made on the contest.
The profit is calculated by the following formula:
PROFIT = (Balance - InitialBalance)/ InitialBalance
5.- Important Considerations
- Participants must agree with the General Terms and Conditions for FOREX Contests.
- Each participant may have only one username.
- Once the contest has finished, only participants whose balance is higher than the contest's initial balance may opt for the prize.
- The contest standings will be available only through the GMT Prime's website at the following address: http://contest.gmtprime.com/
- As stated in the General Terms and Conditions for FOREX Contests, GMT Prime reserves the right to use personal information and trading history of the participants for future company advertising, contests, marketing, events, research, publications, and any other type of operation it deems appropriate.
- As stated in the the General Terms and Conditions for FOREX Contests, GMT Prime will not incur any liability in circumstances where the competition should be modified, shortened or canceled for any reason without notice. GMT Prime reserves the unilateral and exclusive right to eliminate this competition, disqualify any participant, change the rules, change the prizes or increase the time for requesting a prize withdrawal.
- Participants are responsible for their own conduct and release GMT Prime of any responsibility or liability for loss or damage related with this GMT Prime trading competition.
- GMT Prime reserves the right to pay the bonus on a Dealing Desk or No Dealing Desk account. GMT Prime will not re-quote orders.
6.- Requests and Claims
Any requests, complaints or comments regarding the contests should be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org